Saturday, September 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

While we loved our stay at the hospital (really...St. Vincent's was the best hospital experience!), there is just nothing like being home, and feeling like a family.  We got to come home Wednesday afternoon, September 21.  George wore a daygown that I smocked for him, and Harper was here to welcome him home!  We have loved being home together, and it has made it much easier for George to get on some sort of schedule.  Here are a few pictures of George's homecoming:

 George's coming home outfit


 Ready to go home!



In his new nursery

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have now lost count as to how many times I'm a great uncle. I look forward to seeing George soon. Y'all take care.
    Uncle Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for pics. I love that you are home and I hope you are adjusting to your new normal. Can't wait to talk to you...

    ReplyDelete