Tuesday, October 4, 2011

George's First Roadtrip!

My cousin, Mary Alice, and I have been 2 weeks apart in our pregnancy.  It has been so much fun to go through these 40 weeks together, especially when we found out that we were both having boys!  George was born on Monday, September 19, and her little boy, Jack, was born 8 days later on September 27.  I waited as long as I could to go visit, and after our pediatrician appointment yesterday, my mom and I packed up and drove to Troy to get to meet Jack and visit with Mary Alice and my aunt Marianne.  It was a 5 hour round-trip visit, and George did so well in the car!

George loved meeting his new second cousin, and I loved getting to see my family!


 George loved cuddling on his Great Aunt Marianne!


 Mary Alice and me with Jack and George!

The boys were so sleepy from playing with family.

 I was pretty tired when we got home from Troy...

George, on the other hand, was up and ready to play!

We had so much fun visiting with Mary Alice, Jack, and Marianne.   I am reminded everyday how blessed we are by the family we have on both sides.  The love, support, and encouragement they have given us over the past two weeks (and one day!) has blessed us in so many ways.  

No comments:

Post a Comment