Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!

This past Saturday was Clay's birthday, and we got to celebrate all weekend long!  Clay has become a dad in the most natural way, and it has been the biggest blessing to watch him be a dad to George.  He has also been the best husband to me over the past three and a half years, and even more so in the past three weeks since George has been here.  He has served me in the most unbelievable ways, and it made me so excited to get to celebrate who he is in our lives this past weekend.  Happy birthday, Clay!  We love you so much.

 George with his cousin Chase at Clay's birthday lunch

 Happy Birthday Grandaddy and Clay!

 Chase is so sweet to baby George


 All the Cochran boys on Clay's Birthday

 Birthday celebration #2 at the Howell's 

Clay's impression of George's post-bottle stretch.  It always cracks me up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture. And that the look already has a name...post bottle stretch.

    ReplyDelete