Monday, November 7, 2011

Seaside

The Howell family has started going to Seaside in the fall for the past few years, and no matter what the weather is like while we're there, we always have such a great time.  Lucky for us, it was beautiful everyday, and it was so warm one day that Clay even got in the ocean.  I wasn't quite as brave.  This was George's first vacation, and I'd say that he is fitting right in with the beach-lovers in my family.  

 Clay and George on the beach

 Playground near our house

 George was not excited about all the pictures...

 But he was excited about his new Seaside shirt...Thanks Saty!!

 I've found the key to Rogers' heart...cupcakes.

 On the nature trail in Watercolor

 Just before dinner on Friday night


This picture just cracks me up...I know it looks like George cries all the time, but he really doesn't!  
At least he's pretty cute when he does cry.  

One last family picture before dinner Saturday night

We were so sad to leave Seaside, but it just made us so excited for the years to come.  We celebrated my birthday while we were down there, and I was just overwhelmed by how thankful I am for my family.  It could not have been a more perfect weekend.  
Thanks Saty and Pop for such a special birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment