Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankful.

This past weekend was Thanksgiving, and what a sweet weekend of family time it was.  I may have mentioned it before, but I really, really love my family.  Equally as big of a blessing, I also really love Clay's family.  The more I talk to friends with in-laws, I am realizing how rare it is to treasure both the family you were born into, and also the family you marry into.  Much to Clay's dismay, I tend to get more emotional sappy around the holidays.  I can't decorate the Christmas tree without getting weepy over sentimental ornaments.  I just love looking around a holiday table and seeing the people I deeply love gathered around.

Can you tell I'm already in the holiday-sappy-thankful-mood??  Now, as Clay likes to say, "give the people what they want!"  Here are some pictures (of George) from a special Thanksgiving weekend.

 This is my view Thanksgiving morning.  I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and cooked in the kitchen.  Here are my happy helpers.  George is loving his playmat these days, and Harper loves it because she can get so close to him.

 Thanksgiving lunch at Granny and Grandaddy's house.  Here is grandaddy with three of his great-grandsons.  


 The newest Cochran...Hank!  We are so glad he's here...and he could not be any cuter.
 The whole Cochran family at Granny & Grandaddy's house.
Happy Thanksgiving!
 We celebrated my dad's birthday a little early- Happy Birthday, Pop!
 Decorating Saty's tree with Rogers

 One day these two will learn to take a sweet picture.  Until then...I'll take this.

Thanks for our Christmas jammies, Saty!

All-in-all, to say that I am thankful for my family, for Clay, and for George is such an understatement.  How can you not have fun with these faces??

No comments:

Post a Comment