Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Clay was out of town with work all week, and we could not be more excited to have him home today!  George had a great week, but we just missed Dad so much.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week:
 This might be one of my all-time favorite pictures.  

 With this picture being a close second.  George really does like prunes- he just doesn't get the spoon part.

I left George on his playmat while I was getting a few things done.  I came back in the room to this face! He had rolled from his back to his belly, and I'm not sure who was more surprised- George or me.
Way to go, buddy!

Here is Harper's take on everything:

Harper is not impressed with George one bit.  I'm really holding out for the day that George loves Harper and vice versa.  For now, there's just a lot of heavy breathing and sulking from Harper.  

It's just a roller coaster of emotions in the Cochran house.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment