Friday, March 30, 2012

Sweet Moments

The weather has been absolutely incredible, and after reading a friend's blog, I was really encouraged to take advantage of the downtime with Clay and George.  The other night after dinner, we went on a walk and then played in the front yard together.  Harper was just beside herself with excitement!





There are few things sweeter to me right now than watching the joy in Clay's face mirrored in George's face.  I realized lately that I tend to share the exciting occasions, trips, and family get-togethers.  While these events are so special to us, it's the in-between, non-exciting moments that make me feel like a family.

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God."  Colossians 3:17

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet post...and I can't believe how much George looks like Clay. Of course, I'm terrible at the who does the child look like game. But it struck me while reading it. Can't wait to have some serious playtime!!

    ReplyDelete