Sunday, December 9, 2012

Grandparents

George got to have lots of quality time with all of his grandparents this weekend.  It started with a trip to the McWane Center with Saty.  I didn't go with them, but I've heard all about it.  I love when my mom sends me pictures while they're out and about.  I know it sounds weird, but I love to see how George acts when I'm not around.  It makes me feel like he's a little person, and less of a baby.




I think I would have passed out in the car too after that much activity!

Saturday morning we celebrated Christmas a few weeks early with the Lees.  For the last 29 years, we have always celebrated Christmas on Christmas night with our cousins.  Now that there are seven kids under the age of 2 and a half, we opted for a brunch not in the thick of the busyness that surrounds Christmas.  I know we'll miss them on Christmas night, but the quality of our time yesterday will trump any quantity of time we would get with seven sleepy babies (and their parents...).

Sara- we missed you!

  Mae Mae & Jack

George and his new love...the dump truck.

This is George's 'funny face'

Ellen was the best cleaner!

Saturday night George got to go out to Mama Zo & Pops' house and spend the night!  I know he had so much fun out there.  There is no shortage of toys, yummy treats, and kisses from them!  Today, we all came out to celebrate Mama Zo's birthday.  Happy birthday, Mama Zo!  We are so thankful for who you are to us, and who you are to George.  You bring so much joy and love into our lives, and we love getting to celebrate you on your birthday!

All the boys helping Mama Zo blow out her candles.
Do not get in between these boys and their cake.

George and Nana!

The whole Cochran Family.  
Looks like I need to do laundry so I don't wear the same thing all weekend :)

Mama Zo & Pops with their grandsons.

Santa came for a visit and Chase was really excited!  George and Hank shared the same sentiment.

This could be one of my favorite pictures of all time.

We are taking George to see Santa this week, and hope it doesn't just scar him for life.  Here's hoping!


No comments:

Post a Comment