Friday, May 2, 2014

Picture Post

I've realized that I've been writing more on my blog, and have totally neglected pictures.  I know most people who visit this blog really just want pictures, so this one is for you!


Clay and I went to Charleston the last weekend in March.  We got to see my college friends, meet some new babies, and just have the best time in one of my favorite cities!
Kayaking on Shem Creek

Strolling through the Old Village

Dinner with Margaret, Amanda, Clay and Michael!

The whole crew on Friday night

 We even got to celebrate Margaret's birthday!

Oh, College of Charleston.  You are so beautiful.

The next weekend George was a ring bearer in Clay's cousin, Morgan's, wedding.  I wish I could upload a video of George at the reception- because he seriously danced the entire time.  He still brings up 'Morgan's party' and will ask me where certain people are now.  
He was pretty pumped.

And he did so great!

The weather these days is just so perfect for me.  Clay, George and I spent on Saturday kayaking and fishing at my parents' house.
oh.  be still my heart.

Simultaneous casts.

George's face when the lawn mower came on was just priceless.

He even got to [seriously] drive/ride on it with Clay.

Just before Easter Clay took me to the Nickel Creek concert at the Alabama Theatre.  It was just so nostalgic to hear them play live again, and I loved getting to do that with Clay.

Good Friday my mom had Rogers, Frannie, George, Cole, Ellen and William over to her house for crafts, Chick-Fil-A and just overall fun.

I felt like this picture needed to be on the blog.

I call this next section: George Loves His Cousins!


I feel like I need to keep this on my fridge forever.  I think in fourteen years these two might re-create this picture.

Easter morning!
George got a helmet, shield and swords!

He sat through the entire church service with us, and we were so proud.  A friend turned around and snapped this picture during the singing, and I will love this forever.

 All four Cochran boys!

 Bunny cake prep with Mama Zo

 Hank joined in for a minute- but he knew he'd get a piece either way :)

 They were so proud of their work!

 Everyone just has their eyes on the prize.

Easter Egg Hunt at Saty's house!
George had a hard time understanding that he could get more eggs if he didn't stop to open every. single. egg. 
Here, you can see that he ate ever M&M he found.

This might be my absolute favorite picture.  Clay was gone for an entire week for work, and this is the Friday night he came home.  George is just enamored with his dad, and I'd say the feeling's mutual.  Oh, these two have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment