Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lately...

The holidays are over, and when I was teaching, January and February were always my least favorite months of the year.  But it has been warm enough during some of the recent days to start using our new Zoo Pass!  I've also gotten to practice using my new lens- thanks Mama Zo & Pops!




We had to say goodbye to some of our dear friends, Bradley and Sara.  They are going to the Ukraine to be missionaries, and I know the Lord is going to use them in eternal ways in the lives of the people there.  If you are reading this, take a minute and pray for them.  We are going miss them so much over the next three years, but it is so encouraging to watch people do what the Lord is calling them to do.

 George and one of his many girlfriends, Becca.

Oh, Sara Cordell.  I miss you so much already!

This past Saturday, Clay, George and I drove to Nashville and back in a day.  In my mind, the two trips would be George's two, 2-3 hour naps.  The trip up there was perfect.  He slept the whole way, and even let us have some Baja Burrito!  The trip home was a little trickier, but he was such a trooper!

One of my dear friends, Mandi, is expecting a little girl in the next few weeks.  I was so glad to get to celebrate her as she gets ready to become a mom!
 FRA friends, just missing Evan and Caleb!

George and Rhonda had an immediate love!

I have been itching to get George in the doorway jumper.  I just know he is going to love it so much, but he just hasn't been big enough yet.  So we've gone from this...


To this...

Comparing these pictures makes me realize how much he's grown!  Goodness gracious I love that little face.

1 comment:

  1. just saw these pics from our going away party....fun to make the blog!

    ReplyDelete