Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Day!

Today is a special day in the Cochran family.

Today, George turns Seven Months.

 Happy Seven Months, Georgie!

 George is working on sitting up these days.

 He almost has the hang of it.  
His teachers at daycare say, "George has better things to do than to just sit up."
This always makes me feel better about the fact that George squirms and rolls ALL over the place.

 Only one handed!

Oh George.  You are so hilarious to your dad and me.  You are talking all the time in your own little language.  We love to hear your sounds and watch your facial expressions as you babble.  It is so funny to us how you love some foods and other foods make you down right angry.

You hate to hear us sneeze.  Or laugh if we're not including you on the joke.

I look at these pictures and my heart is completely full.
Your dad and I were reading the other night in a little book called Jesus Calling and this is what we read:
"When you are shaken out of your comfortable routines, grip My hand tightly and look for growth opportunities...I lead you on from glory to glory, making you fit for my kingdom."

"From the ends of the earth I call to you, 
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I."
Psalm 61: 2

What a promise for us!  Based on past blog posts, I'm sure you can all tell that we are out of our normal routine.  George, the Lord uses you to point your dad and me to the Rock that is higher than both of us.  And we pray that He will use us to do the same for you.

In other news in the Cochran Family...
 Chase Cochran turns TWO today!

I feel like this picture really captures Chase's love for life.  
Chase, you are such a great big cousin for George, and we are so thankful for the way you love him, and his parents, so well!

Happy Birthday, Chase!

2 comments:

  1. I think George is looking more and more like Clay! So precious. Miss yall? How is school going? We cannot wait to meet and visit with Lucy in about 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, your blog posts always inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete