Saturday, June 9, 2012

On the Go

Now that we have a mobile (almost) nine-month-old, I find that I never have time to grab my real camera.
I've resorted to only taking pictures with the camera on my phone.

Now that school is out, George is home with me all day, everyday.
While our days are busy, they are never stressful.

Last Sunday we decided to fill our planter outside with some 
impatiens, hosta, and jasmine.

George looked on from his new favorite spot.

...and then a thunderstorm rolled in.  It was the perfect Sunday.

Then Clay went out of town for the week on Monday.
While I am inexpressibly thankful for Clay's job on so many levels,
we miss him so much when he is away.

So here's what we did to keep busy:
 We went to the zoo with our friends.

 We had the same friends over for dinner and bathtime!

We learned how to play in our crib during naptime and not make a peep.
The only way Mom finds out is by looking at the monitor.

 We went on walks.  Lots of walks.

We had lunch with fun friends!

 Have I mentioned that George is crawling everywhere?

Plus, he's learned to climb up on things.

Clay came home on Thursday night, and we have had a fun, low-key weekend.
I went to get a pedicure, and came home to George and Clay watching the UEFA Soccer Tournament.
Germany was playing Portugal, and Clay had George decked out for the event.
"Viva la Deutschland!"

Tonight we even built a fire, and George was enthralled.


Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So great to see y'all this week! Hope we can get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete