Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Celebrations

We have so much to celebrate around here!

On Thursday, we got to celebrate John Grady's first birthday!



There are so many times when I feel like the Lord led us to our house to give us our relationship with the Maddox family.  I know that George and John Grady will love growing up together, even when we may not live right across the street from each other.
Happy birthday, John Grady!

Friday night we got together with all of the Cordell clan,
also known as the Beach Crew.
We had eleven adults, six kids, and a few on the way 
gathered together for a fun dinner.
If Friday night was any indicator of how the beach will be this year,
I'd say it will be non-stop action and fun times.






Saturday started with a trip to the pool, which was so much fun!

Saturday night we got to celebrate our nephew, Rogers, second birthday!
Happy, happy birthday Rogers!
Your excitement for life is such a joy to watch.
We are so thankful for the way you care for George, 
and we absolutely treasure our time with you.
You are a blessing to our family!

Finally, today is my sweet friend, Mandy Brantley's 30th birthday!
Mandy, I just don't know what I would do without your friendship.
You have had a significant impact on my life, 
and the Lord has used you to teach me so much.
Love you, Mandy!

Summer is officially here, and we could not be happier for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment